Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Woody Birthday


So the President of my company knows I make cards ...
and it was his birthday the other day.

I had to make him a card .. and no I'm not a brown-noser .. I was reporting to him up to a few months ago.

So I used woodgrain paper and these trees ... 
looks pretty manly ...

I think he liked it ... he proudly displayed it in his office for the day ...
I think he liked that I recognized his birthday .. no one else in our daily staff meeting did.

ENJOY!!!!!


1 comments:

Very nice - and very masculine - I'm sure he liked it a lot.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved